Location: St Andrews House, 4400 Parkway, Whiteley, PO15 7FJ
Salary: £20k+ Depending on experience
What is the role of a Digital Designer?
You will be working within our Marketing Team providing input on all aspects of design and artwork production. A lot of time will be spent creating a mixture of online digital assets using the entire Adobe Creative. From retouching and resizing images, creating illustrations, to taking photos and editing videos or animations.
What are my key responsibilities?
- Create and maintain artwork for all areas of the business
- Retouch & resize designs and assets
- Look for ways to develop new designs within the brief
- Own each project ensuring artwork is delivered on time
- Support the Creative Director with filing, naming and archiving all files accurately
- Develop an effective working relationship within your team
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, work to tight deadlines and take direction
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Work collaboratively
- Proficiency in Image manipulation and retouching
- Strong photography skills
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Strong video editing skills
- Previous work with Video editing tools (Premiere/After Effects)
What are the opportunities for me to progress?
As the business expands we are also looking to promote from within when Senior roles become available.
£20k + Depending on experience
3-5 years experience in a similar role
Full Time - 37.5 Hours Per Week
Flexible Hours Between 8am and 6pm
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), casual dress code, pension scheme, Free Fruit, Table football, Table Tennis, free parking and annual Christmas Party.
Find out more about this job